The International Musculoskeletal Society, Formarely known as Society for Progress and Innovation for the Near East,www.neareastspine.org, is a society that works relentlesly to work with all academics and professional societies to promote medical education in the hope to alleviate musculoskeletal pain and disability.
Major International societies have partnered with us for many years such as: AO and AO Spine, Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), North American Spine Society, NASS, Pediatric Orthopedic Society for North America (POSNA) in addition to most of the local and regional societies from the Middle East.The meeting is scheduled to take place this July 28nd – ۳۰th in the beautiful city, Beirut. However the workshops are from July 26-July 30th (in order to give one-on-one experience while accommodating more people)
- Track 1: General Orthopedics: hips, knees, sports, total joints, foot and ankle, and so forth
- Track 2: Pain & Rehab Medicine: medical management, manipulations, injections, pumps, etc.
- Track 3: Spine Surgery: open and minimally invasive surgery, cervical lumbar and thoracic, all pathologies, and so forth
very unique, one-on-one cadaveric workshops ( Instructor and 4 delegates) on basic and most novel technologies such as:
- Basic anatomy and surgical approaches: hips, knees, shoulder, foot and Ankle, Spine etc..
- Arthroscopies: shoulder, Knee, ankle
- Surgical procedures:
- Total Joints Arthroplasties & Revisions
- Fracture fixations
- Tendon Transfers: shoulder, ankle, hand etc…
- Spinal procedures: laminectomies, Pedicle Screws, Osteotomies etc..
- Minimally invasive techniques: Spine, Shoulder, Knee etc…
- This year’s great Package: flat $1000 will include:Three nights of 4 star hotel. (for 4 nights, package $1100)
- conference registration. with CME and Certificate from Boston University, International Musculoskeletal Society & North American Spine Society
- cadaveric workshops with Certificate of attendance from: International Musculoskeletal Society & North American Spine Society